dvd-hq.info Forum Index dvd-hq.info
DVD & video forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help me re-muxing vob file

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SecShade

PostPosted: Sun 23 Nov 2003, 19:14    Post subject: Help me re-muxing vob file Reply with quote

Hi,

I want to multiplex a vob file i've edited, but i just can't.

Demuxing and editing was easy, but i just can't re-mux it. What software has to be used to re-multiplex vob files??

TMPEGenc asks for a compressed mp2 file, but i only have a PCM uncompressed audio. I prefer not to compress audio.

I've used vobedit, it ask me for the m2v video file and then to where to save the vob file, but it never asks me for the audio file. The resulting file is unplayable with PowerDVD.

Using Ifoedit ask me for the ifo file which i don't have.

Please help. Thanks in advance
RMN
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat 6 Dec 2003, 1:38    Post subject: Re: Help me re-muxing vob file Reply with quote

SecShade wrote:
Hi,

What software has to be used to re-multiplex vob files??
TMPEGenc asks for a compressed mp2 file, but i only have a PCM uncompressed audio. I prefer not to compress audio.

So what you have is a MPEG-2 video file and a WAV file? I'd say that what you need is a DVD authoring program...

RMN
~~~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    dvd-hq.info Forum Index -> Authoring All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: