dvd-hq.info Forum Index dvd-hq.info
DVD & video forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TMPGenocer filters, please help!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
supreme87

PostPosted: Sun 21 Dec 2003, 20:24    Post subject: TMPGenocer filters, please help!!! Reply with quote

Hello everybody, just registred for this forum, because I was wondering if anybody could help me. Laughing
I started using TMPGencoder about a year ago, in the mean while I have learned a lot. Now I would like to know it is possible true using filters, improving quailty of my avi's. Simply because I want to learn every option of TMPGencoder, I often use 2-pass VBR, bye the way the calculator tells me to use it, als GOp and that kind of stuff. But now I can't find more forums about TMPGencoder settings, so does anybody have any ideas , please let me know

Thanks, supreme87
RMN
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat 27 Dec 2003, 13:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my experience, TMPGEnc's filters have good quality but are rather slow. So if you have a decent editing or post-production program (ex., Premiere, After Effects, Combustion, Digital Fusion, etc.), it's best to apply all filters there, and use TMPGEnc just for the encoding.

RMN
~~~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    dvd-hq.info Forum Index -> Compression All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: