dvd-hq.info Forum Index dvd-hq.info
DVD & video forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tmpgenc 2.5 plus , Ulead Dvd factory NO Sound

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Home Alone

PostPosted: Mon 19 Apr 2004, 4:37    Post subject: Tmpgenc 2.5 plus , Ulead Dvd factory NO Sound Reply with quote

I used Tmpg 2.5 plus and Ulead DVD Factory to convert Xvid (AC3) To DVD and on the end when all was done i got no sound on the DVD.
Then i used VirtualDub AC3 Version to extact audio from original file and putit thrue Tmpg Dvd author and i was geting foult GOP to big or something like that.Can anyone tell me what am i doing wrong or what softwere should i get to convert this movie ,i looked lot of posts and could not find anything that could help me.On the last posting no one replyed and i`m geting hopeless this two weeks.
PLEASE HELP ME Tank you all
Miky
RMN
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon 19 Apr 2004, 5:08    Post subject: Re: Tmpgenc 2.5 plus , Ulead Dvd factory NO Sound Reply with quote

Home Alone wrote:
i was geting foult GOP to big or something like that.Can anyone tell me what am i doing wrong

Make sure your GOP size is under 15 frames (for PAL) or 18 (for NTSC).

Home Alone wrote:
On the last posting no one replyed and i`m geting hopeless this two weeks.

Your previous post was made only a couple of hours before this one; I doubt anyone read it, let alone have time to reply (even assuming they were familiar with your problem and knew the answer).

This site is mainly dedicated to converting video from tape (Beta, DV, etc.) to DVD. You might find more information about converting web formats (Xvid, DivX, etc.) in DVDRHelp's forum.

RMN
~~~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    dvd-hq.info Forum Index -> Compression All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: