dvd-hq.info Forum Index dvd-hq.info
DVD & video forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reparing/fixing mpeg2 files

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dany013

PostPosted: Sat 15 Nov 2003, 11:21    Post subject: Reparing/fixing mpeg2 files Reply with quote

What is the best prog or way to fix an mpeg2 file. I am experiencing some problems while converting an mpeg2 file with TMPGnc from 544x576 to 704x576 resolution (for DVD authoring purposes). The source mpeg2 file seems to be corrupted. File is 1h35min long. I can watch it as normal in WMPlayer. The only drawback is that the slide bar displays shows a wrong duration. It says 58min instead of the 1h35min. When I import the source file in TMPGnc, the prog uploads only the first 58min! The source file was grabbed with my PAL Sat. Digital Receiver card (WIN TV Premio).

Is there any prog with which I can repair/fix this mpeg2 file? Or can I fix this by truncuate the source file (with DVTool) a little bit, to a correct total frame number - (which one?)
RMN
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon 17 Nov 2003, 23:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have an editing program (ex., Premiere), try loading the file into it and then export using a frameserver. Thisshould export all the frames that the editing program is able to load.

RMN
~~~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    dvd-hq.info Forum Index -> Compression All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: