dvd-hq.info Forum Index dvd-hq.info
DVD & video forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Interlace Problem TMPEG

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tomtom

PostPosted: Fri 20 May 2005, 13:14    Post subject: Interlace Problem TMPEG Reply with quote

Hi ,

i compressed my video with tmpeg. i tried to keep the interlace. the problem is that computers can not read the file properly. they show both half fields and that destroys every picture with motion.
i decided to use the deinterlace of tmpeg (double) . its a resolution but is it also possible to make the mpeg useable as interlaced movie as well for tvs and computers?

How can i solve that problem...

Thanks

Greets

Tom
RMN
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri 20 May 2005, 17:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deinterlacing will make you lose half the updates and half the vertical resolution.

Software DVD players (ex., WinDVD, PowerDVD, etc.) will deinterlace during playback as long as they have that option selected (look in Options / Configuration). Normal media players (ex., WMP) may or may not deinterlace, depending on the MPEG-2 codecs that are installed in the system.

RMN
~~~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    dvd-hq.info Forum Index -> Compression All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: