dvd-hq.info Forum Index dvd-hq.info
DVD & video forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pair of Opteron 242 CPUs looking for a good home

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    dvd-hq.info Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RMN
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed 27 Jul 2005, 22:19    Post subject: Pair of Opteron 242 CPUs looking for a good home Reply with quote

I have for sale a pair of Opteron 242 (1.6 GHz) CPUs. Thought I'd post here and wait a couple of days before putting them up on eBay.

OPN: OSA242CC05AH (revision B3, but they work fine with DDR400)
Worked almost non-stop for about 15 months, with no errors.
Never overclocked, no idea how far they might go.
Obtained from AMD (were brand new, but the OEM warranty is long gone).
Guaranteed against DOA (money back, minus shipping).

Price: 250 € shipped (pair) or 135 € shipped (each)

Price per GHz = 78 € (that would be equivalent to paying 405 € for a pair of 252s, or 345 € for a dual-core 275).

Might consider trading (tell me what you have).

The chips are currently inside the EU (Portugal), so, if the buyer is also inside the EU, there will probably be no extra taxes or customs fees, unlike what would happen if they came from the USA. I think most of the USA don't have any import fees. Either way, check your local legislation, etc..

I can provide pictures but they look just like any other Opterons (no significant scratches / etc.).

Payment via wire transfer (preferred), Bidpay or Paypal (contact me for details).

SOLD

RMN
~~~
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    dvd-hq.info Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: