dvd-hq.info Forum Index dvd-hq.info
DVD & video forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

multiangle dvd labpro2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thomasbarney

PostPosted: Thu 17 Feb 2011, 13:52    Post subject: multiangle dvd labpro2 Reply with quote

Hi guys, need advice. I produced almost 40 multiangle dvds from International Modern Dance Sports competition a year ago. Every team received dvd with its performaces filmed using 3 cams. I did authoring with dvdlab pro2. Everything worked smoothly. Each dvd got no more than 25 minutes of multinagle performance, most of them got 10-15 minutes. Right now I'm working on 1 hour long footage from 3 cams to put it on multinagle DVD9 disk. Every cam footage is rendered at the same settings used for dance dvds in the past (closed gops, constant bitrate). The problem is when I try to play it back, at the beginning everything works fine but lateron image starts to jerk and freezes, same for audio. I tryed bitrates from 3000kbps to 5000kbs and nothing change. So I divided footage into two 30 minutes parts, each on separate VTS, still no change.

does anybody got idea why the video jumps and freezes?
RMN
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri 18 Feb 2011, 7:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you say it jumps and freezes, which of the following are you talking about:

a) Playing back the VIDEO_TS folder on a computer.
b) Playing back the DVD on a computer.
c) Playing back the DVD on a set-top DVD player.

Also, what discs are you using? DVD+R DL or DVD-R DL? And when you say that at the beginning it's fine but later on you have problems, do you mean the beginning of the disc always plays fine and the end always has problems, or do you mean every part has problems after the disc has been in the player for some time?

RMN
~~~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    dvd-hq.info Forum Index -> Authoring All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: