dvd-hq.info Forum Index dvd-hq.info
DVD & video forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pal DVD shows as NTSC with infotool

View previous topic :: View next topic  
royalbox

PostPosted: Fri 11 Jul 2003, 21:56    Post subject: Pal DVD shows as NTSC with infotool Reply with quote

If I use nero infotool to look at the PAL DVDs I've made, it shows them as NTSC 720x480. They were encoded with TMPGEnc and authored with TMPGEnc DVD and recorded with recordnow max and the new burner in TMPGEnc DVD that I'm trying out. Why would this be do you think? Can this cause any problems?
RMN
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed 16 Jul 2003, 18:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try checking the file properties in other programs (ex., PowerDVD). It might be a bug in the Nero software.

RMN
~~~
royalbox

PostPosted: Thu 17 Jul 2003, 12:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

@rmn
Someone on the tmpgenc dvd forum had the same problem. When the IFO file was opened in ifoedit, the menu was quoted as being ntsc 720x480 mpeg-1 (!) but the rest of the content was pal 720x576 as it should be. I've yet to use a menu, but this does seem a bit strange.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    dvd-hq.info Forum Index -> Recording All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: