dvd-hq.info Forum Index dvd-hq.info
DVD & video forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How can I include an extra folder to my new DVD

View previous topic :: View next topic  
daucula

PostPosted: Thu 24 Jul 2003, 16:35    Post subject: How can I include an extra folder to my new DVD Reply with quote

Hi all.

I want to put some data (pictures, raw mpg files for example) into my new authored DVDs (the length of new DVD is very short and still have too much room in the DVD.

I can use NERO to copy my authored VIDEO_TS AND other folder which hold my Data. But NERO is kind of intermiten on and off, some time it works some time it won't !

If I create an image from my authoring software, I can not include my extra folder in.

What can I do, or what tool support my purpose.

Daucula
RMN
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri 25 Jul 2003, 17:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

What you need is either a) an authoring program that lets you include data files in the disc image, b) a recording program that can reliably create the disc from the TS folder(s) or c) a program that will take the TS folders, add the files you want, and create an image (that you can then use in Nero, for example).

Unless you really want to stick with Nero, your best bet is probably b).

For example, PrimoDVD will format the TS folders correctly, and lets you add any extra files you want. I think PrimoDVD has been renamed RecordNow MAX, or something like that, but it's essntially the same program, so it can probably still burn TS folders correctly.

RMN
~~~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    dvd-hq.info Forum Index -> Recording All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: